At CannaPiece, we believe that each employee is a key factor in our success, to help patients and our communities. We are proud of what we do and are excited to be expanding our team.
You would be joining a growing and exciting industry in which we plan to play a significant role. Regardless of which division of our group that you work for, you are part of the entire team and your contribution will be a key factor for our overall success. We have built business units to cover what we feel is the entire continuum of care needed to be the best at what we do.
Our group of companies has been built on the philosophy of helping others and supporting the people and communities who have built and maintain the strength of our industry. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our talented team and be part of a challenging and rewarding experience at CannaPiece.
About the Role:
The Vault Specialist will be responsible for upholding Health Canada and Cannabis regulations accurately managing all inventory and the movement of inventory through the manufacturing process. The incumbent will be the main point of contact for inventory request and will complete all documentation requirements. Success means the ability to track all inventory accurately at all times.
- Perform product conversions, combinations, and adjustments to meet order fulfillment requirements and organizational/storage needs.
- Uphold accurate counts of all cannabis inventory by doing daily counts and performing reconciliations when necessary
- Help complete all Health Canada and CRA monthly reports
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Inspect shipments for accuracy, completeness, and inconsistencies
- Produce, present, and communicate inventory documents from the inventory system Ample.
- Maintain performance standards, procedures, and audit controls to meet Health Canada’s requirements under the (CACR) and standard operating procedure and work instructions development and approval.
- Maintain GPP and GMP standards as they pertain to premises, equipment, and sanitation, complying with quality assurance policies
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality, oversee new equipment implementation or modification and validation.
- Transfer waste to third-party contracted waste removal service, maintaining corresponding transfer log with each transfer.
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Company’s work instructions; train staff for correct implementation of operations and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure inventory is release from quarantine in a timely manner by utilizing all methods of communication and maintaining strong working relationship with Quality Assurance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-3 years experience managing inventory in the cannabis industry
- A diploma or degree in Supply Chain management or related program is considered an asset
- Understand key cost drivers and their impact towards profitability and productivity
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Able to fulfill duties in a fast-paced work environment
- Dependable, trustworthy, honest, detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically MS office. Able to create Excel documents with functions, formula, and other conditional formatting.
- Experience using an ERP system is required.
- Demonstrate strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
- Able to lift cartons or bins repetitively that weigh up to 50 lbs.
CannaPiece is committed to equity in employment and diversity. Accommodation is available to support job applicants with accessibility needs in all parts of the hiring process as required.